Target: Room Essentials Pillows .50

I was excited to see this deal is back at Target. They had the same deal around this time last year and actually these are .04 cheaper this year.

Room Essentials Pillows start at $2.50
Use the $2/1 Target coupon for Pillows
Final Price: .50

I just bought one today and it sailed right through. These $2.50 pillows are sort of hidden in the pillow aisles so you have to hunt for them. I like to get a few of these for sleepovers or camping and we have a long car trip next month so I will probably get a few of these again this year.

This can be a wonderful item for donation too.

See more Target coupon deals by scrolling down here.

Comments

1. Amber says

Can you tell me if there is a limit on this deal? If I want more than one, do I need to print the coupon more than once?

2. Charlene says

Jody that is an advertisement you are seeing from Google. It is not something I posted so just ignore it.

3. Charlene says

Amber, you need to print the coupon for each pillow you want to buy. I believe this one has a limit of 2 prints per computer so you would need access to more than one computer to get extra copies printed. You will need to print one copy per pillow.

4. karen says

Is this the one that has the code for purchasing it online? I might try it but it says selected only….I wish they would give you more info BEFORE you print it. Plus for some reason I can’t seem to load the coupons from target from firefox(even though I upgraded) . It only works on google chrome. boo!

5. Charlene says

Karen, The cheapest pillows I saw are $5 plus you will need to pay shipping.

6. Jenny Daily says

In the print on the coupon, it says limit one coupon per transaction, so if I have 4 coupons, I can’t just use them all in one trip, or do I have to break my orders up 4 times?

7. Rebecca Martinez says

I can NOT get the Target coupons to print AT ALL. I have tried for 2 dya, it just shows sending to printer and never prints anything. Any advise on what to do?

8. Charlene says

Jenny,

The vast majority of Target stores won’t enforce those limits as long as you are being reasonable. Some stores do enforce the limit so you just need to find out your store’s policy.

9. Jenny says

Oh ok, thank you :) I am planning a large coupon day tomorrow! :) I love target!!

10. Janey says

YAY! New pillows are on my list of things we need so this is great timing!

11. Charlene says

Jen, they are not fancy by any stretch :) There are nicer feather pillows for about $9.99. I personally find these to be good for the kids and just as extras and stuff to have around. They are pretty fluffy though so .50 is a fantastic deal.

12. Cathey says

Heading to Target to
    gather this bargin !!! Also getting some free sharpies and pens !! Watchout , here I come !!!

13. Karen says

Thanks Charlene…I picked some up today tot take on an upcoming vacation:)

14. Ariel says

I couldn’t find it at my Target… :( Could someone please post the DCPI number of it?

15. karen says

They are out at both locations. :( They are apparently going fast b/c of the back to school stuff. The coupon expires in mid august so maybe it will be better by then. Im not going back every day to see if they have any all the time…

16. Lisa says

I printed one of these couopns the day it came out and now when i go to the Target site I dont see it?? do you know why???

Trackbacks