Jul
2011

Safeway Deals 7/27-8/2

07/26/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

You can see Safeway’s coupon policy right here. Most stores will allow you to stack a manufacturer coupon with the store coupons that can be found in the weekly circulars. You will want to be sure to get a club card for Safeway to take advantage of the sale prices! Safeway sale prices tend to vary from region to region so you will always want to double check your local ad! Also, I do not have double coupons in my area so your prices are likely much better than mine!   Be sure to read about the new Just for U program rolling out at Safeway if you live in Chicago, Northern CA or Hawaii.

This List Has Expired
Produce

Meat/Seafood

Beverage Event

Dairy

Household

4 Day Sale (7/29-8/2 Only)

Frozen Foods

Other Deals

Any other great deals you can see?  I marked all my favorites with an *.

Sylvia July 26, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Safeway is practically giving me one free bottle of Odwalla (12oz)! Last week, I got a J4U price of $0.99 on one bottle of Odwalla single serve. Then, when I shopped at Safeway yesterday, I got a catalina for $1 off one Odwalla, lol. Free juice, here I come!

colin July 26, 2011 at 11:42 PM

wishbone salad dressing is $1.19 and there’s a coupon for $1 off loaded in the coupon center

Lori July 27, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Where do you find Odwalla in your store? I haven’t seen it in mine.

Charlene July 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Lori, Odwalla is in a fridge in the produce area of my store.

Endcapps July 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM

Colin, thanks for sharing the Wishbone for $.19. Yay!

Endcapps July 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Did anybody receive this email from J4U — “Sweet summer savings at the coupon center”, advertising a $3-off Breyer’s Blasts & $2-off Starbucks Pints. But when I go to the coupon center, I don’t see the $3-off coupon?? Maybe just a teaser?

Kim July 27, 2011 at 9:38 AM

@ endcapps, I received the same email and none of the the coupons mentioned in the email are in my Just4U account.

Dana July 27, 2011 at 11:17 AM

@Endcapps & Kim – I received an email this morning “What’s for dessert? Great prices!” and the email referenced those same coupons you mentioned, but I could only find 3 of the 8 coupons referenced in the email. I found $1/Select French Soda, $1/2 Safeway Swiss Chocolate bars, $1/Select Frozen dessert – no Breyers, Starbucks, or Klondike. :(

Charlene July 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I would just be patient. Maybe they are still loading the coupons in. I have the chocolate bar coupon in my account right now and none of the others. Maybe the email is all the coupons they offer and they only select certain people to get each one? Odd.

Endcapps July 28, 2011 at 7:23 PM

OK, the J4U Ice Cream eQs are ready for loading to your Sfwy Cards! I just loaded the $3-off Breyer’s Blasts, $2-off Starbucks, and Reeses & Klondike. I emailed the J4U customer care team and they aplogized (see below;)
“Yesterday, the promised offers that you received in the email advertisement were not available for loading at the time. This issue has now been resolved and you may now log into your account and download the offers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.”

These new eQ’s are nice, but I’ve also got a $.75-off Breyers Blast and a $.75-off Starbucks which I loaded awhile ago. I hope the higher-value eQ’s will come off, but there’s no controlling that. Enjoy your ice cream!

Charlene July 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Yeah thanks!

Dana July 30, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Got a sweet deal on Gatorade tonight… I found peelies on some of the bottles for $1/3, so buy 10 @$0.49ea, use 3 $1/3 peelies =$1.90 (+CRV for me) for 10 gatorade! :)

Endcapps August 1, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Freebie from J4U rec’d today: Sfwy Select Pasta 16 oz.