Safeway: Buy 4 Save $4 Promotion

As I mentioned in the Safeway Deals this week, there is a Buy 4 Save $4 promotion running right now. I went into my store to check prices today but keep in mind these may vary by region.

You need to purchase 4 items total (mix and match) to get the prices listed below:

This List Has Expired

I also wanted to mention two other deals:

Mentos Up2U Gum is priced at $1.00 through Dec
Use $1/1 from 6/5 SS (expires 7/20!!!!)
or Use $1/2 from 7/10 SS
Final Price: Free-.50

And Brown Cow yogurt is priced at $.99
This yogurt has a Real CA milk seal!
Use $.55/1 Real CA milk product coupon
Final Price: Free with doubles or .44 without!
(Thanks Saving Cents with Sense)

Also, make sure to check back to the Safeway Deals for the week.  I added several more deals to the list this morning!

Comments

1. says

hmmm…we have those crazy dairy laws in Colorado. Wonder if I can use that coupon here or not. It just says void where prohibited on it.

2. Kelly says

Should be able to, we’ve gotten the Real CA coupons in either the Gazette or the Post before (I want to say I used a similar printable at Safeway last year).

3. Whitney Mills says

I have been looking everywhere for the UP2U gum…it seems to be nowhere around here (im in Turlock CA) ?!? Has anyone near me seen these anywhere???

4. Charlene says

Whitney I just saw it at Safeway and then Target over the weekend. It wasn’t there before.

5. Zua says

This is the first time I have seen safeway double coupons. But then again, I dont shop at safeway much.

6. Charlene says

Zua- Safeway doubles coupons in certain areas around the country. You’ll have to check with your store to learn the policy. My store does not double coupons but I am in the minority as most do.