Jul
2011

Restaurant Coupon: Free Burger at Ruby Tuesday

07/14/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Ruby Tuesday is giving away 100,000 burgers to people that like them on Facebook.

I don’t know the specifics of the coupon- it just says you go over and fill in your info for the Ruby Tuesday coupon and then click like. You get a coupon emailed to you for a free Classic burger.

I registered and my coupon has not arrived so hopefully this is just a free burger and not Buy One Get One Free or whatever.

If you are a Ruby Tuesday fan might as well head over and see what you get- there are 83,000 burgers left as of posting!

Thanks Chia!

Tiffany T July 15, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I would register for one, but as far as I know there aren’t any Ruby Tuesdays left in the Sacramento area, which is too bad ’cause I loved them! :(

Charlene July 15, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Tiffany I had to choose between Oregon and Vancouver. Kind of far for a burger ;)

Virg July 15, 2011 at 12:43 AM

I got my email right away good for June 15-17.

CARLI July 15, 2011 at 5:24 AM

Where do you sign up?? I liked their Facebook page and when I click on the link above and login to Facebook, an error message pops up on teh Ruby Tuesday page for the free burger? Please help! Thanks!

shelley July 15, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Is the one on Eureka closed now then?

Sharon July 15, 2011 at 8:30 AM

I got my coupon and at the top it says “Free Burger.” I don’t see anywhere that it states that you have to make a purchase to use it, BUT, in the “fine print” it does say “Discount will apply to lesser valued item.” Maybe they just forgot to take that verbiage out???

Charlene July 15, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Carli, you need to click the link in the post to get to the right page.

Britney July 15, 2011 at 9:17 AM

I had to choose either Vegas or Oregon….a little bit of a drive from Napa. Boo!