Jun
2011

Target Deals

06/05/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Here are more Target deals I found yesterday at my store.  Hopefully you find the same prices at your store!

Just an update from yesterday’s post. It looks like there is a quirk with the Huggies gift card this week.  It is supposed to be Buy 3 packs of diapers but the gift card is actually triggering on 2 packs. This was not advertised and they can correct it at anytime BUT in the meantime this is how it looks.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE CORRECTED THIS AS OF THIS AFTERNOON!

Buy 2 packs of Huggies at $8.99
Use (2) $3/1 printable coupons
Pay $11.98 and get a $5 gift card back.
Final Price: $3.49 each after coupons and gift cards.

*This is advertised as buy 3 packs of diapers, so you might prepare to purchase 3 and watch for when the gift card is triggered. It should be once the second pack is scanned. If that does happen, you can just tell the cashier you don’t want the 3rd pack of diapers after all and be on your way!

Enfagrow Formula $18.99
Use $5/1 printable coupon (10001)
Final Price: $13.99
Brillo 10ct Scrub Sponges $1.87
Use $0.55/1 Brillo Soap Pads, exp. 7-24-11 (RP 05/22/11)
Final Price: $1.32
Philadephia Cooking Creme $2.49
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $1.49
Nivea for Men Facial Items $3.99
Use $2/1 from 6/5 RP or printable coupon
Final Price: $1.99
Axe Shower Gel $3.84
Use (2) B1G1 Select AXE Products, exp. 7-17-11 (RP 05/22/11)
and Use the $2.50/2 printable coupon (I can’t get this one to print so it might not be working)
Final Price: $1.30 each when you buy 4 if you can use all 3 coupons
Nivea Body Wash for Women $3.04
Use $1/1 Target coupon
and Use $1/1 from 5/15 RP
or Use $1/1 printable coupon from Facebook
Final Price: $1.04
Benadryl Itch Relief Stick $2.17
Use $1/1 from 5/15 RP
or Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $1.17

See more Target coupon deals for the week here.

Amy June 6, 2011 at 5:44 AM

The $2.50/2 Axe is a manufacturers coupon :(

Rachel R. June 6, 2011 at 7:39 AM

fyi, the $2.50/2 Axe coupon is a MQ. I printed it last week.

cheryl June 6, 2011 at 8:02 AM

was just at target and got some of those take and toss kids sippy cups. looked at my receipt in car thought i was paying 2.99 for the pack but it rand up saying special promotion 50% off and came up for $1.50. they had them on extreme discount a few weeks ago but this time there was no sticky lable indicating this so i don’t know how llong it will run but its there for now. i live on east coast in maryland

Charlene June 6, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Oh darn. Ok thanks Rachel.

samantha June 6, 2011 at 8:11 AM

The 2.50 off 2 Axe that is printing from Target.com is a manu coupon NOT a Target so you cant stack them :(

roshawnda June 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM

you should be able to use two manf coupons for two items…i hope it works out for you

Charlene June 6, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Roshawnda, you can’t always use a Buy One Get One Free and a manufacturer coupon on the second item. Target does not specifically allow this in the coupon policy, hence my note on the post. So it will probably be fine for most people but is not a guarantee.

Anna June 6, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Thanks charlene and Cheryl! Off to target later, and I’ll be sure to get those cups. We always can’t seem to have enough.

Sarah June 6, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I just got a new baby mailer with coupons from target too! It has a $1.50 off a pack of Huggies diapers 20 count or more! This will make the diaper deal even better! Yay!

Jessica June 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM

It appears the glitch has been flxed. I tried purchasing 2 packs of Huggies diapers and it did not prompt a gift card.

Charlene June 6, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I have to go in a bit for coffee so I will check it out too!

Oksana June 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Charlene, Enfagrow is cheaper at Safeway, it’s $16.99. There is also a $2 Just4U coupon. If they allow you to combine it with the $5, you can get it for $9.99. By the way, I was impressed by how your husband stopped by Safeway and only got the 2 things you told him to get (turkey and blueberries). Mine would get a whole bunch of snacks and a drink. :)

Terra June 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Yep, I went today for diapers and it prompted after the 3rd…oh well, still a great deal! I also used my 1.50/1 Huggies Target Q from the baby mailer

Amy June 6, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Yes, the Huggies glitch was fixed here, too…had to buy 3, but still a nice deal with 3 $3 coupons. Thank you!