Kmart Double Coupon Matchups

Here are a few match ups for the Kmart Coupon Doubles event through 6/25. Just as a reminder, they are doubling coupons up to $.99 in value. You need to confirm your Kmart store is participating in doubles. Since this is Kmart, you might have problems in store with them refusing to double despite being on the list. You can call customer service at 866.Kmart4U if that is the case and they should be able to provide assistance. You also need to apply for a free membership to Shop Your Way Rewards to take advantage of these offers- you can get a card in store. Just as a reminder, you can get items for free with doubles but they will not provide overage. For example, if you purchase an item for .75 and have a .50 off coupon- the item is free. It will not double to $1 and give you .25 overage.

Kellogg’s Cereal $2.50
Use $.70/1 Raisin Bran coupon (if included)
Final Price: $1.10
Murphy’s Oil Soap $1.99
Use $.50/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $.99
Juicy Juice $2.50
Use $.75/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $1.00

Only a few of these prices are from the weekly ad so you may not find the exact same deals at your store.

Does anyone have other great deals they found for this event?

Comments

1. Mike says

Today I used my BOGO Whiskas Trays from the 5/15 RP. They were priced at .59 in So. Cal, so once the checker keyed in the .59, it doubled, making both free. There was also a coupon ‘box’ (like a blinkie, but was box holding .75 off Palmolive dish soap 20oz or higher. This dish soap was on sale for 2 for $5, so after doubles, they were $1. I’m sure those coupons will go fast this week…..

2. Charlene says

Mike, The fine print of the promotion says that is excludes Buy One Get One offers so I decided to follow the rules and skip any reference to BOGO coupons. I am glad you had a great trip though ๐Ÿ˜‰ Usually the BOGO coupons make 2 items free during these promotions.

3. Mike says

Charlene, the promotion wasn’t in my Sunday ad, so when I went to the store, my CSR friend showed me the company memo they got about the promo. It didn’t say anything in there about BOGOs, so I decided to see what would happen….. I also got Tic Tacs which were $1.04. Took off .75 for the coupon and .34 for the double.

4. Charlene says

Oh gotcha. The email that was sent out says excludes Buy One get One Free offers on it.

5. karina says

also in my store there was a tearpad next to the caparisun that is you spend $25 or more you get a Free Caprisun 10 pack.

6. Jennifer May says

I saw on another site that the coupon would only be doubled up to .99, as in if the coupon was for .75/1 it would only take off .99 and not double to 1.50. If that isn’t the case, YAY!!! Want to make sure before I try it.

7. Nicole P. says

Is there a minimum limit that you must spend in order to get the doubles? I know one time I did it and you had to spend $25 before.

8. Charlene says

Nicole, I did not see anything about that requirement this time around.

9. Charlene says

Jennifer, you guys all read a lot more blogs than I do so there is a chance I am wrong. I have done Kmart doubles for several years now and the way I posted it has been the way it has always worked in the past.

10. Jenny says

I was just wondering if I have a coupon that is $2 off will its value go to $2.99 or will it just stay$2?

11. Charlene says

Jenny any coupon that has a value of $1.00 or higher will not double.

12. Coupon Cal says

Jennifer May,

A coupon that reads $0.75 off WILL double to $1.40 off.

13. Teresa says

It seems that Kmart stores can set their own couponing policies. I asked and got 4 different answers from 4 different people. Finally my local Kmart posted their policy. However, the cashiers seem clueless. At my store you have to spend 25 dollars in food, beauty or health items before you can get double coupon and they still have to do it manually. They have also started doing gas incentives in my store, anyone else heard of this?

14. tnn says

zest high intensity body wash is on sale for 2 for 5 with a coupon for $1 off each bottle when buying 4 bottles comes to .50 with doubling. Same deal with soft scrub cleaners at 2 for $5 and $1 coupon for each. Zest was on coupon.com and Soft scrub was in april/may’s all you magazine. Worther’s sugar free candy is free with coupon printed from their fb page. right guard high intensity body wash are 2 for $7 with buy 2 get $2 off and doubling from kmart they’re $6 for 4 bottles. Here in kentucky kmart double all coupons if pre-coupon total is $25 or more.

Trackbacks

1. […] from My Frugal Adventures has a nice start on a list of coupon match-ups for doubles this […]