Jun
2011

Dannon Light and Fit $1 Coupon (Limited!)

06/09/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Oh better hurry if you want to score a $1/1 Dannon Light and Fit coupon.  This is available on Facebook and is super limited.

I find these coupons funny because they read “save $1 on this Dannon Light and Fit 4pk or 6 cups.”  The yogurt pictured is vanilla flavor so it is probably best to buy that specific flavor.

Does anyone know if these 4pks are still $1.49 at Safeway?

Thanks Must Love Coupons!

melissa June 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Thanks! I just wanted to mention that there’s no “coupon” tab along the side like on most pages. Instead, I had to go to their wall to find the status that mentions the coupon and then click on the link from there.

Judith June 9, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I moved to Florida a couple of weeks ago, and Publix has the 6 oz cup Dannon light and fit on sale for $1 this week!!! I still check your site for the Target, CVS and Publix deals you post!

Smita Arun June 9, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I got mine. Thanks!!

Lauren June 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Says I’ve already printed it the number of times allowed even though I haven’t. Exactly what happened last time, guess they’re gone already?

Charlene June 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Lauren probably :(

Tony H. June 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM

The 4-packs are still $1.49 each at Safeway this week (as part of the buy 8 items promotion). If you missed this coupon, I found a $1/2 loadable coupon in my Just4U. These yogurts are so good, especially the Peach!

Jen @ Master the Art of Saving June 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I guess I must have missed it. :-( I keep doing this lately—must stop procrastinating.

Whitney June 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Yup, just got two for .98 after the Just4U coupon and the $1 off coupons at Safeway! But the 1.49 price applies only if you are buying the 8 items mix and match promo they have going. I also used my Zune drink coupons and got them for .29 (dont forget CRV also) each after promo price (.79 ea) and the $1/2 coupon. I was pretty happy with that price.