May
2011

Coupons.com and Red Plum Coupon Printing Issues Today

05/22/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Looks like both Coupons.com and Red Plum are having issues today with coupons printing. I have had a mountain of comments from you guys about this and sadly there isn’t much that can be done except have some patience and hope they correct the issue soon!

Amanda V May 22, 2011 at 3:11 PM

think they might reset prints!?!?

Charlene May 22, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Amanda I have no information other than what is posted :) They are doing system upgrades and I have no idea how this will resolve itself or when.

Jennifer Zollars May 22, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I have been having problems off and on with Brick coupons (they print just like coupons.com) and every time I try to send a request to their company for help (again goes to coupons.com) it lets me put all my issues in- and then says “we must be busy adding new coupons and cannot process your request.”
Any idea where i can get help? It says something about needing to turn off saved prints on my printer- but then only gives windows instructions and I have a mac….
Coupons.com has also been quite frustrating for me recently…trying not to get too discouraged!

anna May 22, 2011 at 10:48 PM

they are all printing except that redplum reached the limit of the ones i needed. asked for reset but who knows. but coupons.com is printing new ones.

Melanie P. May 23, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Coupons.com and Bricks both don’t work on my Macbook. When I emailed them, they sent me a super secret link to download the coupon printer…for Windows. *face palm* I googled it, and it seems like there was a security update for Macs last FALL and coupons.com hasnt done anything to upgrade their printer to work with it.

sarah May 24, 2011 at 6:39 PM

This is my first time trying out couponing, and I have also been using a mac and not been able to figure out how to print some of the coupons. I get instructions how to print from a windows computer. Can someone please help me figure out how to print some of the coupons ie: the lysol coupons, or the aquafresh coupon.

thanks, sarah

Diane April 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I cannot get redplum to work. I’ve tried everything any suggestions. Thank you