Apr
2011

Tide Gift Card Deal at Target

04/10/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

I noticed at Target this morning there is actually a gift card available for Tide, Downy or Bounce products.  Buy 3 items and get a $5 gift card back.  This makes a decent deal on Tide:

50oz Tide (32 loads) is priced at $6.49
Use (3) .35/1 coupons from 4/3 P&G
Pay $18.42 and get a $5 gift card back

That works out to $13.42 for 3 or $4.47 each

That is .089 per oz.

Make sure to check for signs at your store because this was not featured in the weekly ad!

If you don’t want to be bothered with all that, Amazon has nearly the same price and shipping is free.

You can get 4 bottles of 75oz for $28.32. That is for 75oz bottles so the final price is .09 per oz.

I actually did this deal last week and it was nice to not drag the big bottles home with me.

Kristen April 10, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Is the Tide Free and Gentle included? If so I have the $3 Tide coupons that came in my Charmin from last weeks deal so I would end up spending 10.50 and would get a $5 gift card back.

Cecilia April 10, 2011 at 5:20 PM

If I remember there was a $2 off coupon for this in the charmin target deal from a couple weeks ago if anyone has those…

Nancy L. April 10, 2011 at 7:06 PM

I have two $3 Tide Coupons! Definitely going to Target! Thanks!

Mary T April 10, 2011 at 7:17 PM

thanks for the Amazon deal!

shelly April 10, 2011 at 9:04 PM

What about the $1 off tide coupons in the P&G book?

Charlene April 10, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Shelly if you have those I would use them. I don’t include them in matchups because most people only got one book and I assume if you have the book you will know to use the coupon. Also the books are no longer available so I don’t see a need to continue posting matchups with those books when new readers can’t get the coupon.

Stephanie April 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Does anyone know the pricing on Downy?

The PG booklet I have has 2 $1 of Downy and 1 $1 off Tide coupons

sierra April 11, 2011 at 3:42 AM

there is also a target $1 coupon in their mailer. I didn’t see the gc deal and only bought two. oh well.. $4.50 a bottle is still a good price for the 50oz to me. it’s so hard to find a good deal on tide.

karla April 11, 2011 at 3:59 AM

I don’t get to Target too often, but might make a trip this week. I have a question about Target’s coupons. Can you print and use more than one from their site?

Janey April 12, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Woohoo! I’m doing the happy dance on this one because I stocked up on Charmin Sensitive last week at Target and have $5 gift cards, $3 off Tide Free & Clear and $1 off Tide Target coupons so those bottles will wind up costing me about $1 each after tax and the gift card!

Nicole April 12, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Is this just a regional deal? I went to my target and saw no signs and was afraid to try this deal.

Charlene April 12, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Nicole- it was not in the weekly ad so it is very possible that some stores are not participating.

sierra April 12, 2011 at 8:35 AM

nicole, if you don’t have the signage, one way to check is the scan the item. It’ll show up in the black square on the right as a giftcard deal. i checked my store yesterday since there wasn’t any signage, and it wasn’t participating. HTH!!!

Charlene April 12, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Right. I think I said that in the post.

sierra April 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM

okay….. just trying to help.

Nicole April 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM

There is a $1/1 Tide Cold Water Target mobile coupon available right now also!

Sylvia April 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM

My Target (in Sac) doesn’t have the “buy 3, get $5 gc” deal :(

anna April 12, 2011 at 2:03 PM

sylvia-roseville greatland had it on the side(not the actually aisle but in front of the aisle). needed downy and got them. however it didn’t trigger the scanner. so i asked the cashier about the gift card and he just gave me $5 off(which i liked better) the gift card deal is only on those white bottles(it says free something;;) but the sale price of 6.49 was on several one.

Leanne April 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM

My target in the Denver, Co area doesn’t have the gc deal either and I had the cashier try. But I am going to keep my eye out because there has been several times Charlene will post a price cut and we get it here a week or two later.