Apr
2011

Target: Free Skittles, .33 Knorr, .45 Wish Bone

04/04/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Ok well here are three more deals for Target.  Anyone else ready to hop in the car and head over there?

Skittles Blenders $.69
Skittles Blenders Theater Boxes $.99
Use $1/2 Target coupon
and use $.50/1 any Skittles coupon
Final Price: FREE- .24 each!

(I have not noticed these at my store so thanks to Live, Laugh, Save for providing the prices!)

I mentioned the Knorr deal this week but here are updated instructions for the coupon thanks to reader Stephanie:

Knorr Side Dishes $.83
Use $.50/2 Target coupon
And Use $1/3 printable coupon
Final Price: $.33 each
(Click the link above and register for an account, wait for a confirmation email, click to confirm. Go back to the link above and you should be able to get the coupon!)

And I figured out how to get a manufacturer coupon to make the Wishbone better.  This manufacturer coupon is only for Wishbone Western Dressings and I have no idea what Western means but the coupon shows Italian and Ranch dressing.  Maybe Western means Western World- lol.

Wishbone 16oz Dressing $1.60
Use $1.50/2 Target coupon
and Use (2) .40/1 Wishbone coupons
Final Price: .45 each!
(To get the coupon just register and wait for a confirmation email. Your link to print is in the email).

See more Target coupon deals here.

Sabrina April 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM

FYI….Western is a type of dressing. I remember it being kind of sweet like Catalina dressing.

robin April 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM

I can’t find the Skittles Target coupon. Is it a coupon specifically for Skittles or is it a general candy coupon?

Charlene April 4, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Robin it is specifically for Skittles Blenders. I included a picture of it in the post.

Nicole April 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

My coupon says Save 40 cents off one (1) bottle of Wish-Bone or Wish-Bone Western Dressings (16oz. or larger) or Wish-Bone Salad Spritzers Dressing (7 oz.) So I think we can get any flavor.

Nicky April 5, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Has anyone had success with Knorr? I have not been able to log in even after resetting my password and creating a new account.

Thanks!

Charlene April 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Nicky- did you try resetting it and then close the whole thing out and then click the link in the post again? That was the only way I could get it.

Jennifer April 5, 2011 at 9:09 AM

LOL Western dressing is like French!