Apr
2011

Similac Formula: Free at Walmart, $.69 at Target, $1 at Safeway

04/04/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There was a coupon in the 4/3 SS for $5 off Similac formula.

If you can use or you can donate Similac, here are a few prices for the Ready to Feed liquid formula:

Walmart $3.84
Use $5 off coupon
Final Price: $1.16 overage

(Thanks Dixie Coupon Chicks)

Target $5.69
Use $5/1 coupon
Final Price: .69
***NOTE: the prices at Target stores on this seem to vary widely so you may not find this same deal.

Safeway $6.00
Use the $5/1 coupon
Final Price: $1

Lisa April 5, 2011 at 12:14 AM

I did the Similac Walmart deal and we had “Buy 5 save $10″ peelies on the concentrate cans 13 oz. I was able to buy 20 and use 4 peelies plus 20 $5/1 coupons. I came out of that store with over $40 cash from the overage!! Best shopping trip yet!

Rissa April 5, 2011 at 12:31 AM

If there is anybody that can’t use the Similac coupons I know of quite a few foster mom’s that could make good use of them for some sweet little babies.

dinosmuATgmailCOM

Jasmine April 5, 2011 at 4:51 AM

I saw this deal on another blog and one of the comments mentioned using formula checks in conjunction with this to get more overage. I have no idea how that would work, do you?

naomi April 5, 2011 at 6:06 AM

I have 2 $5 coupons and 2 $3 coupons that I won’t be using,in exchange of some coupons I’ve been looking for.$2 Almay,$1/2 Propel,$1/2 easter candy,asap please!!Email me, luvspongebob@live.com

jenn April 5, 2011 at 6:30 AM

Hi,
This is an amazing deal, bit what is the SS? Thanks!

Charlene April 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Jenn that is the Smart Source insert from last Sunday’s paper.

Charlene April 5, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Jasmine, I know that you can use coupons and formula checks. I did that for years with both my girls. I never tried to get overage though- the formula check is essentially a prepaid rebate check. So I wouldn’t even know which order to hand them in? I am guessing the coupon first.

emma gupta April 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Lisa what you did is considered fraud you cannot use 2 manufacturer coupons on an item, plus the 5$ coupon say limit 1 per transaction…please others do not do these things as it is fraud and coupon abuse and will ruin these deals for us all.

Michelle April 5, 2011 at 8:14 AM

If anyone has any extras of the $5 off Similac 4/3 SS I would love to trade.
shoot me an email emichh4@gmail.com and put the subject as “coupons” thanks

Nikki April 5, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Please let me know if anyone has any extra coupons. I coulnd’t find one.

Thanks!!!
Nikki

Melissa April 5, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Is this a regional coupon? I can’t find it in my SS.

Whitney April 6, 2011 at 11:11 AM

For Safeway, the photo shows 2 for $11. I don’t think you have to buy 2 for that price. You can just buy 1 for $5.50, correct. Wouldn’t that make it $5.50 – $5/1 = $0.50 each?

Misty April 11, 2011 at 5:43 AM

My ss didn’t have the Similac coupons in them :( If anyone has any extras they would like to trade, I have a blue million coupons to trade with. My email is mistyday23@yahoo.com please put similac c/p in the subject line.

Janelle May 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM

You can go to strongmoms.com and sign up to receive coupons. Also, try the similac and enfamils sites as well. I have received over 20 $5 off coupons for both similac and enfamil from those sites as well as other baby coupons and free issues of “American Baby” magazine. The coupons keep coming! However, they do say you can only use one check per purchase.