Mar
2011

CVS: Free or Better Physician’s Formula Cosmetics

03/23/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Starting next week at CVS (March 27th), they will have a $7 ECB on any Physician’s Formula Cosmetics- excluding clearance items.
Typically there are a few items, like concealer and possibly eye liner, priced around $6.00

So this could work out to be a fantastic deal for free cosmetics or better than free cosmetics!

Some of the Physican’s Formula cosmetics have rebates attached or coupons- so be sure to keep an eye out for those.

I wanted to mention this now because some people are getting coupons at the coupon scanner this week and some of you scored $5 off coupons a few weeks ago too. You might want to hold your coupons for this sale!

There is a limit of 1 on this offer, however there is another ECB just on the organic mascara: spend $9.99 and get a $7 ECB back (limit 1).  So if you get coupons, you have a second product you can consider.

*NOTE: Some CVS stores start sales on Saturdays.  If yours does this you might want to head in to take advantage of the 40% off on Physician’s Formula cosmetics running this week.

(Thanks Moms Need to Know)

Whitney March 23, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I am fairly new to CVS shopping, so forgive my ignorance, but do you get an ECB on each item or is there a limit? Thanks so much! I love your blog! :) It’s one of my very favorites!

Charlene March 23, 2011 at 8:12 AM

Withney- CVS almost always has limits. In this case it is 1, sometimes it is 2. You can look at the bottom of your receipt and it will have the limit listed on the items you buy or check the ad or usually I post the limits too.

Whitney March 23, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Oh my goodness… I just saw that you had mentioned (limit 1) on your deal post! I guess I just got so excited because I still have some of those $5 coupons that I missed seeing that! I’m so sorry! Thanks, Charlene! :)

Stacie March 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM

This deal was so exciting. I went in on Sunday night, got the $6 off from the magic machine, realized everything was 40% off, then I found the $4 off peelies! I got this awesome concealer/booster that is normally $14 as a $2 money maker! And it works so well. It is well worth the $14. But I sure hope I don’t have to pay that again. :)

Stacie March 23, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Oh wait! That deal is for next week. How fun would it be to score another deal next? Sweet!

Kerry March 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM

There are also a couple of Try Me Free promotions running through the end of 2011 on Physician’s Formula. You MUST buy the package with the Try Me Free label, and then dowload the rebate form from their website (I jsut googled Phsician’s Formula Try Me Free and it came up) The products should be:

* Eye Booster™ 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
* Organic Wear® 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Mascara
* Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primers

Could be a decent money maker w/ ECB’s and Rebate if you find the products with the peelies!

Stacie March 24, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Thanks Kerry. I saw a couple of those peelies at Rite Aid last night. I meant to google it, and see how it worked. It would be great if they were still some peelies floating around next week. I tried the complexion booster since I got it for free this week, and it is amazing! It was WAY worth the full $14 and more. I am excited to try more of their products.

Emily March 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM

So I went tonight (my stores start sales at sat 6 p.m. which i typically take advantage of) and the mascara and concealer rang up at 40% off- no ECBs. If there was a sale the previous week on an item does that trump the upcoming week’s sale?

Charlene March 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Emily- did you store have signs? I thought you could take advantage of both but now I am not sure it will work :( If the signs were up you have a case to argue for the ECB. In the past I have called the number on the back of my CVS card and they have issued the ECB.