Safeway Deals: 2/13-2/15 (and FREE Valentine’s Day Gifts Reminder!)

Here are the Safeway deals from the Supplemental ad yesterday.  These are valid 2/13-2/15 only:

Red or Green Seedless Grapes .99/lb
Wesson Cooking Oil $2.59 with in ad coupon (limit 2)
Betty Crocker Cake Mix .89
Use $0.75 off Betty Crocker Cake Mix AND Frosting, exp. 3-26 (SS 1/30/11)
The frosting seems really high to me this week at $1.89
Final Price: $2.03 for both
San Pellegrino or Acqua Panna $1.50
Use $1/2 Acqua Panna or San Pellegrino printable
Final Price: $1 each
New York Italian Style Sausage $1.99 each
Starbucks Coffee $5.99
Use $1/1 Starbucks Coffee, exp. 2-28-11 (SS 11/21/10)
or Use $1.50/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $4.49
Pepperidge Farms Cookies $2.50
Use $1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: $1.50
2L Dr Pepper .77 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Starbucks Frappucino or Doubleshot $3.99 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $1/1 Starbucks Doubleshot Multipack, exp. 4-30-11 (SS 02/06/11)
or Use $1/1 Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink, exp. 4-30-11 (SS 02/06/11)
Final Price: $2.99 (great price!)
Pop secret $1.49 with in ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $0.50/2 Pop Secret Product, exp. 3-13-11 (RP 01/30/11 #2)
or Use $1/2 Pop Secret Product, exp. 3-13-11 (RP 01/30/11 #2)
Final Price: as low as .99 each depending on which coupon you got

If you have Just 4 U in your area, be sure to load the coupon for a free Foster Farms Great Bites with $15 purchase. This one actually did work for me yesterday!

And just a reminder that you can basically get your Valentine’s Day gifts free from Safeway right now. There are three promotions running:

Buy 3 Hallmark cards (.99 cards do not qualify) and get a $5 catalina back. This overlaps with the free teddy bear when you buy 3 cards. So the deal looks like this:

Buy 3 Cards at $1.49
Buy 1 bear- will be free instantly at checkout
Pay $4.47 and get a $5 cat back!! So all of that is basically free!

AND this one is my favorite and to all the guys out there that read MFA I really hope you are paying attention to this deal (hint, hint!)

Spend $50 in gift cards and buy one bouquet of flowers and get a $10 catalina coupon back.
They have nice bouquets priced at $6.99-9.99 but note the flowers priced at $6.99 don’t seem to prompt the cat for most people. You might have an extra hassle involved to get your cat on those- just email coupon at catalinamarketing dot com if you don’t get it or ask at the customer service desk and they can help you.

{Deal Idea}
Buy $50 in any gift cards excluding prepaid cards or Safeway cards
Buy $9.99 mixed flower bouquet
Pay $59.99 and get a $10 cat back!

I LOVE this deal because I almost never buy fresh flowers. I did this once with (2) $25 cards to the gas station and the second time I got a $50 Target card. There are tons of gift cards to choose from so you can probably buy one for a place you would have shopped anyway.

Comments

1. mindy says

Happy Valentine’s Day:) I think you must buy cards more than .99, not .99 or more…right?

2. says

Hello Charlene! Happy Valentine’s Day!

I did the gift card deal yesterday and was ELATED!! First of all, I had a $5 Just for U coupon, making the bouquet $4.99!
    Then we needed to get a $25 iTunes GC for a birthday gift, plus I got another $25 GC for a restaurant.

Out came….$10 AND $5! I didn’t realize the iTunes was still working!! Do you know how long the iTunes promotion will last?? THANK YOU!

3. Charlene says

Hmm. I am so glad that worked for you because the fine print made it seem like it wouldn’t work. The $50 one ends tomorrow and the iTunes ends tomorrow.

4. Charlene says

Umm. I can clarify that if it is confusing. Do not buy .99 cards or you won’t get the cat is the bottom line.

5. Ree says

The flowers and cards worked perfectly for me on Sunday. I bought the $9.99 mixed flowers bouquet. I had loaded the $5 Just for U coupon and that worked too. All told, the cards (3 at $1.99) and the flowers were better than free! If only I had remembered to get the bear!

6. Lisa says

I was just going to ask if the $5 Just For You coupon works with the $50 gift card/flower $10 cat deal, since the fine print says discount cannot be combined. Thanks for posting. I’m headed over to Safeway soon.

7. Rie says

I’m very new to just for you and signed up to load my coupons. I loaded everything available to me but can’t seem to find the $5 Just for U coupon for the flowers. What category is it in? Are these things regional? I’m in northern Cali. Thanks for the help.

8. sarah mcreynolds says

I went to Safeway today to get those starbucks drinks for my husband and they have a sign there that if you buy 2 four packs you get a free tub of cookies. So, for $6 I got 2 four packs and a tub of cookies!

Yeah!