Jan
2011

New Nature Made Vitamins Rebate

01/12/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

If you were one of the lucky ones that scored the $5 off Nature Made coupon yesterday (this coupon is no longer available), I wanted to tell you about a new rebate coming so you can decide how to use your coupons.

This week you can get Nature Made Fish Oil totally free at Target after the $5 coupon.

If you want to wait until Sunday, there will be a new rebate coming for $5 back when you spend $30 (pre-coupon) on Nature Made in the SmartSource insert.  This would be an awesome deal if Target keeps the price at $5 through next week but most likely it will increase.

The rebate runs from 1/16-2/20 and is valid on any vitamin purchase.

There will be a Buy One Get One Free sale on Nature Made Heart Healthy vitamins starting on Sunday at Walgreens.

I have a few ideas that I will be posting with the matchups – but it looks like these are starting at $4.99.    The varieties included in the Walgreens Buy One Get One Free sale are: Fish Oil, Co-Q 10, Flaxseed Oil, Chloest off, Vitamin D or Triple Omega.

So you can decide where you want to use your coupons- if you happened to get multiple copies of that $5 coupon it might be worth trying to do something at Walgreens.  Do keep in mind that the prices start at $4.99 and Walgreens is known for being extremely difficult about adjusting coupons down so there is a chance you can get 2 bottles of vitamins for free but it might be easier to buy the ones priced at $5.99 and not have to argue.

(Thanks for clarifying the details of the rebate Frugal Family Fun!)

Annie January 12, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I missed out on the coupon I guess. I can’t find it anywhere.

Charlene January 12, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Right Annie. Sorry if that wasn’t clear in the post. I was just posting options for those that did get it when I posted yesterday. There is also a $2/1 in 1/2 SS or All You Jan.

Heather January 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I used two $5 off coupons at Target today on Vitamin C which was discounted to $4.08. They actually took off the full coupon amt! Yeah :) Thanks so much!!!

Lori January 12, 2011 at 4:55 PM

I also used my two coupons at Target today. I brought 2 bottles of fish oil. After coupon, it was free. I did have to pay for the .50 cents tax. What a great deal !!! Thank you so much for all your great postings!!!

yulean January 12, 2011 at 5:27 PM

I just got back from Walgreen and use my $5 off coupon which turned out to be a $5.51 money maker. I bought 2 bottle of 60 count that are price at $8.49 BOGO and used 2 of $5 and $4 of from Walgreen booklet.
What a great deal, I have to buy something else to cover the overage :) I just want share this great deal with you guys!

Jay January 12, 2011 at 5:48 PM

If you can save ur coupons until 1/23, rite aid has a buy $30, get $16 up reward which also will apply to their “heart healthy” reward which runs through 3/31. Stack that on the upcoming rebate and that’s a sweet moneymaker!

Charlene January 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Good call Jay! I’ll take a look at that tonight.

Apple January 13, 2011 at 4:10 AM

Rite Aid will have nature made BOGOF next week, if you pair the $5 printing coupon or $ off coupon in Sunday newspaper 1 or 2 weeks ago with ad perk. Then, submit the rebate in the coming Sunday (don’t forget the $4/20, $1 x3 coupons from ad perk). That would make a pretty good deal.