Jan
2011

Free Special K Cereal at Rite Aid

01/03/2011. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

So I mentioned a great deal on Stayfree next week at Rite Aid and I noticed they will also have Special K Cereal- Buy One Get One Free next week as well.

After spending a ridiculous amount of time- I finally figured out how to get a Special K Buy One Get One Free coupon to print!   I would suggest printing your coupon now and you should be able to get 2 boxes for free next week.

The coupon is for Buy One Special K Cereal and Get One 12oz Special K Original or Multigrain Oats and Honey Free (up to $4.49).

Special K is priced at $4.99 in stores, so the worst case is that you would pay about .50 total for both boxes.

To get the coupon try this:

1. Head over to Special K and click on the big red heart that says get started.
2. Click start your plan.
3. Pick any of them.
4. I selected a start date of today.
5. Click the red save box on the right.
6. I created a new account (if you log into your existing account or if you are already logged in, it just sends you in circles and you’ll never get a coupon.)
7. Finally you should have the option to print.

See the rest of this week’s Rite Aid deals here.

shelly January 3, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Some of the Smart Start Cereal Boxes said Try Me Offer on them.

Charlene January 3, 2011 at 7:41 PM

I think if you have +Ups to roll that is a nice deal Kira but I prefer to just spend the least amount oop myself.

Alison January 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Thank you! I gave up after spending at least 10 minutes trying to figure out how to print this. I was finally able to get it to work after following your directions. :)

Kira Hudson January 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM

It took me FOREVER to print these coupons too! I actually used them this week and was able to get 4 boxes for $0.58! I had UP rewards to use and ended up with $9 UP Rewards in the end!!

Not sure if I can post direct link to site explaining…delete if not!!

Josie January 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM

You should get $1 UP for each box as well. Which will make it a MM =)

Charlene January 3, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Well I wasn’t sure if that would still print. You’ll have to let us know Josie!

Jessie January 3, 2011 at 8:43 PM

If more than one coupon is printed, will they work?

K Crew January 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM

I logged into my already exisiting account then saw your post and so I created a new account and I still cannot get a coupon to print…

K Crew January 3, 2011 at 9:56 PM

I finally hit refresh and it printed, but when I tried to hit the back button and print it a second time it told me I had already printed it the number of allowed times. Bummer. At least I got one!

Charlene January 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Jessie, you can print 2 coupons per computer as a general rule. If you print 2 coupons and decide to scan them to get more or take them to be photocopied that is fraud. So you can absolutely use the 2 you print and then you can log into any other computers and print 2 more etc.. etc..

Mindy1 January 4, 2011 at 6:23 AM

It is showing a ‘runtime error’ when I get to the print screen. Anyone else getting this error?
I don’t think it is my computer but am not sure.

Blyth January 4, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Help! For some reason, in the last week, I can no longer print any coupons from my computer. It doesn’t matter what site or server. It asks for me to input my zip code, then it looks like it is printing, then nothing. It just happened with the Special K coupon too. I even hit refresh, and it said I had already printed the coupon. I have tried re-installing the programs for printing, and it says I have successfully installed, and still nothing…..Any suggestions?

michelle January 4, 2011 at 8:25 AM

thanks I was able to print the coupon

Amy January 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM

When I have tried to use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale product, I have been refused. I have been told you actually have to pay for one item. Any others have this problem? I think it was at Walmart.

Charlene January 4, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Amy for Rite Aid they do have a coupon policy that specifically allows for this deal:

Walmart is another matter entirely and is not known for being an easy or coupon friendly place to shop for most people.

Jenifer January 4, 2011 at 12:46 PM

THANK YOU for posting the instructions on how to get the coupon! I was finally able to get it to work…ugh, but worth it for almost free cereal :-)

Gifty January 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM

This week in region 4, Special K is BOGO with 5 upr wyb 15+.
1> Is my math correct?
Pay for 2 boxes 4.99×2=9.98
Get 4 boxes for free, plus 5 +6 UPR.
2> Can I do the above in 2 transactions?
trans. 1: buy 3 get 3 upr
trans. 2: use 1st 3 upr when buy 3 get 3 upr +5upr
Thanks

Jana January 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM

OMG Thank you so much for explaining how to get the coupon to print. Like you I also spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get to the “print coupon” page. NADA. Thank for the the tutorial!

sarah January 6, 2011 at 6:39 PM

I did the special k deal today. I bought 2 special k cinnamon pecan and 2 special k granola. My 4 $1 UPs printed but not the $5 UP. who do I contact to get my $5 UP? TIA