Leapfrog $5 off Coupon Still Available!

I mentioned this coupon a long time ago but it just hit my inbox today and it is still available.

You can watch a short video on cars and after you will get a link to print a $5 off coupon for Leapfrog Tag books or Maps.

The coupon doesn’t expire until next February so I would for sure grab it now. ¬†These books are on sale right now at Toys R Us for $9.99 or Target (limited selection) for $9.99- so $4.99 after coupon!

The coupon does say it is good on books priced $9 or more.

Oh and this also enters you to win $4,000 or a Tag Reading system- so maybe you will really get lucky!

Comments

1. K Crew says

I don’t have any TAG stuff, but I keep seeing postings about them. Are they worth the money? I only have a 2 1/2 yr old and 6 mo old, but I do buy things to use in the future.

2. Jen T says

Do these cpns work on the tag Jr books? I’m just now kinda looking around at the Jr system for my 2 year old

3. Lisa says

The Q specifically says for use on a TAG book. There were Qs available a while back that were for the TAG Jr books. You may be able to have a cashier put it through though. My DD has the TAG reader. We gave it to her when she turned 4. She didn’t really get it until later. She would play with it – play the games. But, it wasn’t until she was older that she played with it more. Is it worth it? Yes – but don’t pay full price. They go on sale/clearance at stores occasionally. I think they are in Targets toy book with a Q. You can also find books on sale at WM/Kmart pretty frequently.

4. Christina F. says

I just bought a Tag JR. book at Target today and it worked fine. I also got the christmas one you mentioned with the $5 off Q so I’ll be on the look out for the readers . Today at my Target the Jr.s were $29.99 (come christmas sales)

5. Lacey says

My computer didn’t print the coupons. :( I don’t know why because I can print other coupons. It just says thank you and usually if I have printed it before it says you have already printed it but nothing.

6. Ellie K says

It’s still working, as I’ve just printed 2. Thank you very much Charlene!

7. Dawn says

The tag system I was looking at at TARGET came with a peel off coupon on the front for another 5.00 off when you buy the system and a book… I am going to try to combine with these when I buy this