Nov
2010

Kroger Shoppers: $1, $5 or $10 off Coupons!

11/18/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

Starting today at noon PST, 3pm EST- Cellfire is offering yet another Cinderella promotion.  This one is only available to Kroger Family stores shoppers including:

• Kroger
  • Cala/Bell
  • Dillons
  • Gerbes
  • Ralphs
  • Scotts
  • and Fred Meyer

You can just log into your account for 24 hours only and you should immediately see the coupon and be able to save it to your card.  They are giving away 10,000 total coupons valued at $1, $5 or $10.  The coupons will be saved to your Kroger card and the next time you shop, the coupon value will come right off your bill!

This is totally random and not for the first 10,000 people- which hopefully means they won’t have any issues with the site crashing.

If you are new to Cellfire- you will need to get your Kroger loyalty card and then head over and register for an account.

GOOD LUCK and let me know what coupon you get!

natalja November 18, 2010 at 6:09 AM

Got $1 off ! Better than nothing!

jill November 18, 2010 at 6:13 AM

I was a little confused to I went to check cellfire this morning and there was a $1 Member Appreciation Coupon in my account already. Not sure if it’s the same thing or not, but I clipped it and it saved! Yay!

Chitra November 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Hi Jill,

That 1$ Q would have been available if you had saved 10 cellfire coupons between 11/2 and 11/15. I had saved 10 and 2 days ago, a 1$ Q came off automatically while shopping, which is a nice surprise. HTH.

Thanks for the reminder Charlene. It’s nice to go to our Ralphs store now, since they are doing a double Q promotion and the additional coupons really help.

Charlene November 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Yeah Chitra I think you are exactly right-I posted about that before. I think there is another one coming because it isn’t supposed to start until later today.

Kahra November 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I got $1…..and went to Smith’s last night! Haha, oh well, I’ll use it next week. :o)

Charlene November 18, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Kahra- you got $1 from the last time I posted. This doesn’t start for another hour.

So go back and get more money!

Kelly November 18, 2010 at 1:11 PM