Nov
2010

Hershey’s Kisses Printable Coupon

11/17/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new coupon for $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses.  We are seeing so many great candy deals this will surely come in handy.

I don’t see the Target coupon for $1 off anymore.  If you can still find it, stack (2) of those with the $1/2 printable and pay $1.28 per bag.

This coupon doesn’t expire until January so there is a chance of scoring cheap candy after the holidays too!!

*Try 46991 if you can’t find it!

Kelly Webster November 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Hi there! Thanks for the scenario. Unfortunately, the RA coupon will not work on the Hershey’s Kisses that are on sale. The sale candy is a different ounce size than the coupon. I checked it the first day of the deal. Bummer. :( Thanks for your hard work.

Kelly Webster November 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM

The RA VV coupon is for the 12oz. bag and Hershey’s kisses that are on sale are the 8oz-8.5oz.

Courtney @ Blonde Intellect November 17, 2010 at 1:43 PM

There will also be several coupons in the Sunday papers in Nov and December for $1 off two bags kisses, $1 off two bags Hershey baking chips (makes it $1.28/bag at Wal Mart) and Buy 2 bags kisses (or other packaged candy) and get one free!

Charlene November 17, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Oh poo. You are exactly right. Thanks Kelly!

Kristine Twardy-Todd November 17, 2010 at 2:33 PM

The Rite Aid coupon DOES work. I was just at my Rite Aid and used it! :)

Kelly Webster November 17, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I know how you feel Charlene. My heart sank a little when I was standing in the Rite-Aid about to purchase them when I saw the 12 oz. out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes it’s really hard to put that item back when you were convinced it was going to be a good deal. LOL.

Kristine, the coupon will still work but it is still the wrong size girlfriend so my conscience won’t allow me to use it. The manufacturer wants you to use it on the 12 oz. size not the 8 oz. size. :)

Kristine November 17, 2010 at 5:54 PM

There was actually no 12 oz size there, I am thinking it was a misprint on the coupon, the only size was the 8 oz or the bags that are over a pound, I have never actually seen a 12 oz size package.