Oct
2010

US Weekly Magazine $19.97 for 1 year

10/25/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

US Weekly is on sale for $19.97 per year when you buy 2 or a 3 year subscription.  So pretty expensive as far as magazines go but these types of magazines rarely go on sale.

So 2 years will be $39.94 and 3 years will be $59.91.

You can head over to Discount Magazines and enter code: 4187.

Update: Sorry this code doesn’t seem to be working.  I will update if I see this offer again.

Thanks Coupon Geek!

Kate October 25, 2010 at 5:08 AM

Love this, but the coupon code says expired or inactive code.

Hizzeather October 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM

It worked for me, but it said I had to choose 2 or 3 years…I chose 2 :)

Charlene October 25, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Ok great thanks Hizzeather!

Jaime October 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

It worked for me! I chose 3 years since a deal like this doesn’t come around very often! Reading these magazines is a guilty pleasure of mine. But at over $3.00 per issue, I find it hard to justify buying! I went through ShopatHome.com to get 8% cash back so I got 156 issues for about 35 cents an issue! Thanks for posting!

Charlene October 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Jaime you will not get cash back when you use a hidden promo code. I always post when cash back is available and I do not post when it is not available. Shop at Home will credit your account temporarily for the purchase and then the funds will be removed before they mail you a check.

Kate October 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I tried several times this morning and it didn’t work. Tried tonight and it did… too bad I just purchased a year through my kids’ magazine drive!

Charlene October 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Ok Kate you will have to keep us all up to date on the latest gossip. I love these magazines but if I get another one my husband will kill me :P