Happy Mega Swagbucks Friday!

It is Megabucks Friday again which means you want to be sure you are using the Swagbucks toolbar for your searches. They are randomly awarding bucks from 30-1000 today only.  Apparently they plan to award a million bucks just today!

Someone on Facebook said she accumulated $150 in Amazon gift cards she is saving for Christmas.  Is anyone else trying to prepare for Christmas as well?  I usually buy a lot from Amazon for the holidays.  Last year they just had amazing sale after sale so I am trying to buckle down and save my bucks now.

If you aren’t familiar with the Swagbucks program head over here.

Comments

1. Christina F. says

I’m soo bummed I lost my account because my computer caught a virus and we had to wipe it clean and start fresh, and it had like 900 sb on it. Oh well I’m gonna try to make a new one.

2. Charlene says

Christina- you should still have your bucks!! Mine was wiped clean thanks to a virus as well and if you go to Swagbucks.com and log in they are all still there. If you can’t get them let me know and maybe I can find a contact there. For sure your bucks are not gone.

3. Christina F. says

OMG What would I do without you? I’m not the most compuer savvy person so Thank you Charlene. :)

4. Charlene says

Well if I am your tech support Christina you are really in deep trouble. 😀 I just know I would have had a stroke if I lost even 2 Swagbucks let alone 900!!

5. Kat says

I’ve been working on banking as many as i can as well. I have been doing it for almost 2 months and I have 6 GC’s and enough points for one more. I’m a happy camper!

6. Rachelle R says

I’ve accumulated $135 Amazon cards through swagbucks since I started cashing out in March. My biggest purchase with my Amazon giftcards was a Melissa and Doug Art Easel for my kids, a gift from Santa. It feels great knowing I didn’t have to pay a single dime out of my pocket for it!

7. Melinda says

How do you know when they have a good “sale” on Amazon GCs? I noticed last week that I could get $25 at Amazon or $70 at a children’s store because their cards were “on sale”. Maybe they don’t ever do that for Amazon – but I like those because I can always use them.

8. Charlene says

Melinda- I can only recall seeing a sale on Amazon ones last year when they ran a month of sales on gift cards. The only one they marked down was the $50 one. Otherwise, I don’t really know how to find sales on them- I didn’t even notice the one you saw.