Oct
2010

Happy Mega Swagbucks Friday!

10/15/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

It is Megabucks Friday again which means you want to be sure you are using the Swagbucks toolbar for your searches. They are randomly awarding bucks from 30-1000 today only.  Apparently they plan to award a million bucks just today!

Someone on Facebook said she accumulated $150 in Amazon gift cards she is saving for Christmas.  Is anyone else trying to prepare for Christmas as well?  I usually buy a lot from Amazon for the holidays.  Last year they just had amazing sale after sale so I am trying to buckle down and save my bucks now.

If you aren’t familiar with the Swagbucks program head over here.

Christina F. October 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I’m soo bummed I lost my account because my computer caught a virus and we had to wipe it clean and start fresh, and it had like 900 sb on it. Oh well I’m gonna try to make a new one.

Charlene October 15, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Christina- you should still have your bucks!! Mine was wiped clean thanks to a virus as well and if you go to Swagbucks.com and log in they are all still there. If you can’t get them let me know and maybe I can find a contact there. For sure your bucks are not gone.

Christina F. October 15, 2010 at 8:52 AM

OMG What would I do without you? I’m not the most compuer savvy person so Thank you Charlene. :)

Charlene October 15, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Well if I am your tech support Christina you are really in deep trouble. :D I just know I would have had a stroke if I lost even 2 Swagbucks let alone 900!!

Kat October 15, 2010 at 9:09 AM

I’ve been working on banking as many as i can as well. I have been doing it for almost 2 months and I have 6 GC’s and enough points for one more. I’m a happy camper!

Leah October 15, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Love swagbucks! I’ve accumulated $130 since the beginning of the year and will be doing some Christmas shopping.

Rachelle R October 15, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I’ve accumulated $135 Amazon cards through swagbucks since I started cashing out in March. My biggest purchase with my Amazon giftcards was a Melissa and Doug Art Easel for my kids, a gift from Santa. It feels great knowing I didn’t have to pay a single dime out of my pocket for it!

lynn October 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM

I’m relatively new to SB, but I have bought 25.00 of Amazon gift cards so far.

Melinda October 15, 2010 at 4:06 PM

How do you know when they have a good “sale” on Amazon GCs? I noticed last week that I could get $25 at Amazon or $70 at a children’s store because their cards were “on sale”. Maybe they don’t ever do that for Amazon – but I like those because I can always use them.

Charlene October 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Melinda- I can only recall seeing a sale on Amazon ones last year when they ran a month of sales on gift cards. The only one they marked down was the $50 one. Otherwise, I don’t really know how to find sales on them- I didn’t even notice the one you saw.