Possible $10 off $10 Kohl’s Coupon

You might check your newspaper today and see if you spot a $10 off $10 coupon for Kohl’s stores.  I LOVE these coupons and I will hit a newsstand today to see if I get lucky!

I don’t have a list of papers that are offering this coupon- it looks like Southern CA and parts of FL for sure.  Let us know in the comments if you spot it as well!

Thanks My Sweet Savings!

Comments

1. sarah says

I received the same coupon as a mailer in yesterday’s mail! Awesome.

2. April W says

This is how I buy baby gifts. I usually always spending about $1.50 out of pocket for a cute outfit. Pair that with some free diapers and wa-lah!

3. Kristin says

WOW a $10 OFF $10?!?! Normally they are $10/$20!! What a great deal. definitely worth the .75 for the paper :) thanks for the heads up.

4. angela says

typically I see them here in FL a day after you say you see them, but only in the subscription, never in the stores. I figured too many people would take the peelie so they don’t put them in the stores. HEck I’d go buy 10 papers!

5. Shelly says

I just called the Sac Bee and they said there is no Kohl’s Coupon today on the front page. I’ll hopefully try to talk my friend who lives in Southern California to check as well. What Southern Cali paper is it? Thanks.

6. Jill says

The Chico, CA paper had it today too. And I got a $10 gift card in the mail a couple of days ago – and I don’t have a Kohl’s card.

7. Charlene says

Shelly I find it isn’t worth calling these companies in situations like this because they typically haven’t a clue 😉 It sounds like it is on the Bee- I drove to a stand that was wiped out of papers so I will check another one this afternoon.

8. Charlene says

Yup April! I actually got a Mr Frappe maker on clearance for $14 when I last got one of these. Those are over $50 normally (and not worth the money FYI.)

9. monica says

OMG, I love these! I’m going to have to make a run to see if my local papers have them. I’ve been able to get goodies for my son! got 2 long sleeve shirts for less than a dollar each, once I got a pair of nike flip flops for me and a pair a socks for him for only a few cents! he’s gotten a soccer ball, Cars bounce ball, books! they’re so awesome! 😀 simple things like this make me happy! hehe 😛

10. jk says

Thanks for the post! I found them on the LA times and OC Register as well. We love Kohl’s coupons!

11. says

I wonder if you can use this with the $10 off anything $10 and over card that I got in the mail? It says it can be used with other coupons and sales, clearance and etc.

12. Jamie says

Yes, the Sac Bee does have it on the cover today, but good luck finding one. I had to go to about 7 locations until I found a paper with the sticker still on it.

13. Melinda says

If you’re in the Long Beach, CA area, the Long Beach Press Telegram has them.

14. Stephanie says

Got one in the mail today! Now, if I can just remember to go use it. Last month I got 2 in the mail and completely forgot :(

15. Shelly says

I get home delivery of the Sac Bee as well and I didn’t get the coupon.

16. Stephanie H. says

The sacramento bee has it, but good luck finding one! So many places are either sold out or have had the coupons taken off. I called around and managed to find a few. I actually had the best luck at a Starbucks. All the grocery stores and gas stations were sold out. Nothing like looking for a paper with hot sweaty children when it is 106 out. Good times!

17. cindy says

I was a lucky one also, from San Diego.Got dressed and ran to Walmart and bought 4 more papers!(yes, I made sure to leave some!)
    this could be fun!

18. Shelly says

I went out a little after 11p to local gas stations and they were nice enough to let me take the sticker off without paying for the paper, they said they leave the papers out after midnight for the Sac Bee to come and take to recycle. I got 16 coupons.