Aug
2010

CVS Deals 8/29

08/27/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

cvspharmacy

If you are new to CVS you can get started HERE!

Make sure you are registered HERE to get CVS coupons via email! You should get a $4/20 coupon right away.

Dawn Dish Soap .97
Use $1/1 from Home Made Simple coupon book (Hand Renewal)
Final Price: Free

Pampers Diapers $8.88
Use $1.50/1 from 8/1 P&G (expires 8/31)
and Use Free wipes with diaper purchase from 8/1 P&G
Final Price: $7.38 for both
*Some stores will not allow both coupons to be used

Kraft Miracle Whip $1.50
Use $1/2 printable
or $1/1 Miracle Whip coupon
Final Price: .50

Nabisco Wheat Thins $1 (small box)
Use $1/2 printable
Final Price: .50
*If you like them on Facebook here you can scroll down the page to get a $1 coupon

Purex Ultra Concentrate Laundry Soap $3.99
Get $2 ECB
Use .35/1 from 8/15 RP
Final Price: $1.64

Duracell 20 pack Batteries $9.99
Get $2 ECB
Use $1/1 from 8/1 P&G (expires 8/31)
Final Price: $6.99

Maybelline products- Spend $10 and get $3 ECB
Eye Products or Great lash mascara $5
Lip items $7
Volum Mascara $6

{Deal Idea}
Buy 1 Maybelline eyeshadow $5
Buy 1 Maybelline Great Lash mascara $5
Use (2) $1/1 from 8/8 RP
Final Price: $2.50 per item

Conair items- get $5 ECB with purchase
Items start at $7.99
Final Price: as low as $2.99!

Venus Breeze or Embrace Razor $9.99
Get $5 ECB
Use $2/1 from 8/1 P&G (expires 8/31)
Final Price: $2.99

Glide Floss or Crest Clinical Protection toothpaste or Rinse $3.97
Get $2.50 ECB
Use $1/1 Glide from 8/1 P&G (expires 8/31) or 8/29 P&G
or Use $1/1 Crest from 8/29 P&G
Final Price: .47

Listerine Mouthwash or Reach Toothbrush or Floss $3.97
Get $1/1 ECB
Use $1/1 or $2/1 Listerine coupon (Listerine Zero is included in the sale)
Use $1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Floss from 8/1 SS
Final Price: as low as .97

Spend $10 on Oral B Toothbrushes- Get $5 ECB
Prices start at $2.99 for Pulsar or Manual toothbrushes

{Deal Idea}
Buy 4 Oral B at $2.99
Use (2) Buy One Get One Free coupons from 8/15 RP
and Use (2) $1/1 Oral B Pulsar, Crossaction or Advantage toothbrushes from 8/1 P&G*
Final Price: Pay $3.98 and get $5 ECB back!
*Assuming you can use (2) $1 coupons with the BOGO. Some stores will not allow it.

Pampers Box Diapers $21.99
Get $3 ECB
Use $1.50/1 from 8/1 P&G
Final Price: $17.49
*You can also try to use the free wipes coupon from 8/1 P&G

Phillips Earbuds $6.99 (SUN-TUES ONLY)
Get $6.99 ECB back
Final Price: Free

Any great deals I missed?

Christina F. August 27, 2010 at 10:19 PM

OMG I just literally bought my son some ear phones for his ipod today at walmart, $9.99 !! I was mad at paying that price . Darn I guess I’m getting some at cvs on sunday for a spare !

Charlene August 27, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Christmas Stocking Christina :) I bet he needs a new pair by then.

Christina F. August 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Great idea!! Is there a limit , I might just get 2 ? BOYS!!!! I got 3 and you’d think as they get older they’d get more responsible ,lol.

Ronni August 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM

FYI…80% off on Home Storage Accessories in the Laundry aisle….got some Hanging Dress/Garment Bags for $0.99!!!

Danielle August 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Is the Venus cartridge included in the sale? If so, don’t forget about those 2 BOGO coupons for Free Olay Body Wash (and Lotion) when you buy a Venus Cartridge! :) Sounds like my rebate is just about done! Woohoo!

Jordan August 29, 2010 at 4:27 PM

My CVS had TONS of mouthwash and toothpaste on 75% off clearance on friday. Plax, Listerine & CVS brand mouthwashes were priced around $1 or less. Most of the sizes were the smaller ones, but with coupons they were super cheap or free. There were some colgate, crest, close-up and other brands of toothpaste on sale too…super cheap.

Jenny August 29, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Charlene,

I did the deal for oral b, but it didn’t work for me. Could you tell me what went wrong?

2 Oral B Cross Action $3.79×2= $7.58
2 Complete Advantage $4.49×2= $8.98

However, I did not get my 5 ECB, Is the $10. total before or after coupons? If it is before, I met the minimum.
On the bottom of the receipt, it states that I met $7.58 of the $10. requirement. I need to spend $2.42 more before I can meet the reward. Any suggestions?

Charlene August 29, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Jenny if it says $7.58 it is before coupons for sure. The Complete advantage ones didn’t count is my guess. If they are Oral B- I would just call CVS and complain because the ad says “Oral B Pulsar or manual toothbrush 1pk” so it should be OK. Your store might just have not programmed that specific kind of toothbrush in. Or you can return the fancy ones and get the Cross Action instead.

angela August 30, 2010 at 4:51 AM

what about the spend $30 get a free flu shot deal?? Plan on doing that and was hoping you’d have it as a scenario! I plan on buying several tide, as many as I have coupons for but don’t really need anything else!

Shelley August 31, 2010 at 7:16 AM

at my CVS in Beavercreek, OH, I bought 3 bottles of Purex and realized on my receipt (when I got home) that I still have “1 more quantity needed to earn reward.” So – possibly a limit of 4 on this ECB deal? I hope so : ). Thanks for everything, Charlene.

Maria September 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Renpure Organics shampoo and conditioner is on sale B1G1 free. Plus they have a ‘try me free’ rebate on them, so two for free!