Jun
2010

New $1 off Philadelphia Cream Cheese Coupon (+ Free Cream Cheese at Safeway!)

06/16/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

If you are in need of Cream Cheese- here are two deals for you:

Click HERE and register
Then click the confirmation email that comes
Go back HERE and log in
Look for the $1 off Philadelphia Cream Cheese coupon in the bottom right hand corner.

This coupon should make for free or nearly free cream cheese at lots of stores!

(Thanks That Girl’s Deals)

If you have the Safeway Dairy coupon book, look inside for the $1/2 Lucerne Cream Cheese coupon.  Apparently the little 2oz size cream cheese is either .50 each or close to that and reader RN Mom said she was able to get these free after coupon!  (If you don’t see them in the Dairy case- check the deli department).

And finally- if you have a ton of Philly Minis left from the last Safeway sale (or is it just me?)- there are some delicious looking recipes right HERE.

Tiffany June 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM

My daughter was born 3 months early in November and spent 10.5 weeks in the NICU. When she was discharged I didn’t have the time to properly thank the nurses and staff. So when the last cream cheese sale came around at Safeway and we all got free cream cheese I made a HUGE batch (like 6 dozen) of Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies and for chips I substituted with chopped up raspberry Hershey Bliss pieces! They were to die for …. or at least I thought so! So there’s an idea for your cream cheese.

Annette June 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I was able to find the Lucerne mini cream cheese at one of my local Safeway stores but not the other. They were .59 each at my store, so only .09 after coupons!

Emily June 16, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Is anyone else having trouble finding the coupon? I registered, clicked on the confirmation email, and signed in. No coupon to be found. Help! I am heading to the store in an hour or so and cream cheese was already on my list. I was planning to pay full price for it at Winco. Free would be MUCH better!

kelly June 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I can’t find philly Q…. Anyone know?

Nicole June 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM

I still have tons of the cream cheese mini’s left. I ended up with 7 or 8 of the onion and chive flavor, and I just noticed that they expire WAY before the regular. Thanks for the recipe link!

Charlene June 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I think it was under side dishes on the recipes link at the bottom.

rnmom21 June 16, 2010 at 4:32 PM

sorry, I forgot to mention the 2 oz. cream cheese are .49 at my Safewaynstore in AZ. I like them because you can try the different flavors without having to commit to a full size package.

rnmom21 June 16, 2010 at 4:34 PM

sorry, I forgot to mention the 2 oz. cream cheese are .49 at my Safeway store in AZ. I like them because you can try the different flavors without having to commit to a full size package.

Jessica W June 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Emily, if you’re still looking for the coupon I found it under the Savannah Live tab, click on it on there is a box on the right side for coupon. I had a hard time finding it also.

romonk13 June 17, 2010 at 10:06 AM

It took me a long time but with the help posted in comments I finally found it! Click on the Savannah Live tab and wait till it fully loads. Then you will see it on the right side of the page (about a 1/3 down). Good Luck!