Jun
2010

Grocery Outlet: $5 off $25 Purchase!

06/27/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

There is a new coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase at the Grocery Outlet.  I just noticed this by leaving the zip code blank.

If you are not familiar with Grocery Outlet, they don’t accept coupons (at least mine doesn’t) but you can really score some serious deals!  I remember last year I found Ben and Jerry’s sorbet for .99 a pint!  You have to be very careful to watch expiration dates since most of the items they sell at huge discounts but they are close to expiring.

PollyS June 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM

awesome!
BTW, I saw a friend of friend on Friday. She is now the manager for Groc. Outlet in Reno, NV. I was talking to her about the quality of the products they sell. She said that her store is very particular about the expiration dates, quality of the cans/packaging, etc. She said much if not all of the products they sell are dictated by their corp office. She said if a product is close to the exp date, they donate it. And do the same with dented cans.
She did say that every store is franchised so it is the owner’s discretion of what they will sell.

Tiffaney June 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Hi, I have never heard of them, are they only in certain areas ?

Christina June 28, 2010 at 7:02 AM

I didn’t see the coupon – bummer because I have gotten great deals at Grocery Outlet!

Amy T. June 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Grocery Outlet is my FAVORITE!!! I cannot find this coupon anywhere. I left the zipcode blank and scrolled through every single page twice. Could it be already gone??? I will be so sad if I missed it! :(

Charlene June 28, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Amy I still see it :( When I enter my zip it goes away but try 98272 and click on local coupons and see if you find it.

Charlene June 28, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Yes Tiffany-I believe they are franchises because I tried to find a link for all the locations and could only find regional stores.

Amy T. June 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Wahoooooo! That zipcode worked!! Thanks, Charlene! I cannot tell you how happy this coupon makes me. I buy all my organic snacks, cereals, etc there.

Charlene June 28, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Whoo hoo- its all about you mama! Now once we get the printer set up hopefully I can head back over to my store too! I remember they had Amy’s and other great stuff for super cheap.

Amy T. June 28, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Aw STINK! I just printed it and it says only valid in Washington!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Charlene June 28, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Oh poop! Sorry mama :( I figured since no zip code it would be good. Can you try with another zip? I still see with no zip code entered but when I add the CA zips that I know it goes away :(

Becca June 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Last time this coupon came around I tried to use it, but the store refused to take it, and I live in WA! They said they didn’t know anything about it and that they didn’t accept coupons… can you believe that? I sent them a letter to complain. Anyway, you might have better luck than me.

Katie June 28, 2010 at 10:05 AM

That’s too bad… I was excited for that one! I know that here (in Woodland, CA) the local monthly coupon booklet that comes in the mail has $2 off $20 purchase coupons. I love grocery outlet!