Zulily $10 off $10 code is back!

Not it tshirt

Reader Amy let me know that the $10 off a $10 or more (must be over $10- not $9.99) purchase just worked for her over at Zulily.

They have super cute items like these organic t-shirts for $11.99- that would be $1.99 after promo code plus about $6 for shipping.  There are also really cute kids shoes for $8.99 after promo code and lots more.  Now I believe you can only use these codes on your first order and I will warn you now they are SUPER FINICKY.  So try them and if it doesn’t work you might check back and try again:

$10 off $10: coolbaby10 or bab10.

or $10 off $30: FRADV10

Good luck I really hope it works for you!  You might want to hurry because these seem to be working for just a few minutes and then get pulled again.

tunic dress

UPDATE:  I just tested it on the Blue Tunic Dress and it did work for me!!

coolbaby

Comments

1. heather says

i think the codes are very picky – i tried both the $10 off $10 and they only only one would work WHEN my subtotal was over $30

2. Lori says

I just tried and it did not work for me. I will catch it one of these days!

3. Charlene says

Heather that may be it. I had 2 things in my cart for $30 or so and removed one and then entered coolbaby10 and it worked. Maybe that was it.

4. Courtney J says

I don’t think the 10.00 off 10 is really that. It must be 10.00 off 20.00

5. Tina says

Unfortunately, these codes didn’t work for me :(((It says: coupon code is not valid!

6. Lindsey says

I tried the code once and it didn’t work, I entered it again right afterwards (like 30 seconds later) and it did work. So try it a few times. I got a women’s sun hat for $10.94 after shipping and everything. It’s going to be a mother’s day gift :-)

7. Kristy says

Code only works on purchases over $30…and shipping is $12.90!!! No thanks:-)

8. Charlene says

Kristy just try again- it did work for me and these codes seem to just come and go. Very odd.