Mar
2010

Rite Aid 3/28-4/3

03/27/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

ra_logo

If you are new to Rite Aid head over HERE. Be sure to read all about the ad perk coupons HERE! Lately the ads have had some variation from region to region so be sure to double check your local ad!

Here are the best deals I see. Remember we are officially into the April rebate booklet now!!

Duracell 20ct Batteries $12.99
Get a $3 rebate
Use $1/1 from 2/7 P&G
Final Price: $8.99 (I usually find .50 or less per battery to be a decent price)

Infusium Hair Care $3.99
Use $2/1 from 3/28 inserts
Final Price: $1.99

Olay Total Effects Skin care $17.99
Get $2 rebate
Use Free Body Wash or Cleanser when you buy Total Effects Moisturizer from 3/28 SS
Use $1/1 any Olay Cleanser or Moisturizer from 3/14 RP
Final Price: $14.99 for both items
*Since you are also getting the free cleanser or lotion, I would also use a $5/20 ad perk coupon. Your final price is $9.99

Bic Disposable Razors $4.99

Adult or Children’s T Shirts $2

Woolite Dry Cleaners Secret $7.99
Get $2 rebate
Use $1/1 from 3/14 SS
Final Price: $4.99

Soft Scrub $2.50
Use Buy One Get One coupon HERE (register and wait for email confirmation)
Use $1/1 HERE
Final Price: $1.50 for 2 items!

Dove Deodorant 2/$8
Use in ad coupon for $2 off
Use (2) $2/1 HERE if Ultimate is included
Final price: $1 each

Lysol No Touch Hand Soap 50% off (projected price $16.99 or $8.49 after discount)
Use $1/1 ad perk coupon
Use $5/1 from 3/28 SS
Final Price: $2.49 (or possibly less!)

Finish Quantumatic 50% off (projected price $11.99 or $5.99 after discount)
Use $1/1 ad perk coupon (I am not positive this works on Quantumatic)
Use $3/1 HERE
Final Price: $1.99

Airwick Freshmatic or iMotion kits 50% off
Use $4/1 imotion from 3/7 SS

Clean and Clear Skincare items $2 off in ad coupon
Projected price is $4.99-5.99 for various products
Use in ad coupon and $2 off HERE
Final Price: .99-1.99 (Thanks Shannon!)

Finish Dish Soap (Gel, Jet Dry or Powerballs) Buy One Get One Free
Use $1/1 Finish ad perk coupon
Use (2) .50/1 HERE

Hershey’s Easter Candy $1.50-$1.99
Use $2/3 HERE
Final Price: 3 bags for $2.50-$3.98

Clearasil Buy One Get One Free
Use $1/1 ad perk coupon
Use (2) $1.50/1 from 3/14 SS
*It looks like items start at $4.49- so you can likely get 2 products for .49!!

Lifesavers Jellybeans $1.99
Use $1/2 HERE
Final Price: $1.49

I would suggest grabbing your ad perk coupons now since we will see new ones on the 1st and you can not go back to get these once they rotate out. Also, you might hold off on shopping until the new ones come out on Thursday as we might see some better deals!

Tina March 27, 2010 at 9:35 AM

so if were officially in the april rebate booklet now can I still submit my march rebate check or will it count for april?

Charlene March 27, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Yeah go ahead and submit Tina.

Farrah March 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM

My store in Maryland did not have the Lysol Soap dispenser, Electrasol, or Air Freshener systems on sale at 50% off. :(

loriw. March 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM

So… 2 papers later, I give up. Was the Lysol only in certain markets? I have 2 SS inserts and a RP and no Lysol coupon. I’m in Oregon.

Charlene March 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Yes Lori- usually those super high value ones are limited to certain markets :(

Charlene March 28, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Farrah did you double check your ad? Those were all listed in the ad.

Trisha March 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM

I received the $5 off coupon but our ad didn’t have them on sale either; I had to stop by there this afternoon too and they weren’t on sale here (eastern NC).

Kim March 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM

You can print your ad perks later, for one more month. But you cannot watch them. I like to “watch” ALL the ad perks while I’m clipping coupons. It usually takes a few sittings, but then it is done and I have them available for when I want them during that month and the next.

Jen March 28, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Don’t have the lysol deal in my ad either. Did get the coupon.

BPage March 29, 2010 at 7:44 AM

I’m in New Hampshire. The Lysol ad was in our newspaper (Union Leader) BUT the Lysol No-Touch, Finish Quantumatic, and Airwick iMotion are NOT 50% off. This is a huge disappointment!

Does anyone know if these 50% sales are available elsewhere in New England? Maybe Massachusetts or Maine?

Thanks,
BP

TIFFANY March 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM

ARE THE AD PERK COUPONS ABLE TO COMBINE WITH THE MANUFACTURER ONES?

TIFFANY March 29, 2010 at 10:46 AM

OK I JUST READ YOU CAN USE THEM BOTH. THEREFORE RITE AID HAS A GREAT DEAL ON PREVACID. 42 CT 24 HOUR PREVACID IS 25.99. USE AD PERK COUPON FOR $10 OFF AND MANUF. COUPON FOR $10 OFF. MAKING IT 5.99! EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE A $5/25

Anabel March 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Does Northern CA have the Lysol deal going on? I didn’t see it at my store.