Feb
2010

Prevacid Coupon $10 or $6 off

02/16/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

prevacid

There are a few new coupons available for Prevacid right now.

Get a $10 off and a $6 off coupon HERE. It looks like this coupon will reset every month so you can keep going back to print.

There is also a $4/1 HERE.

Thanks Barb!

Jamaica February 16, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Depending on your Rite Aid, there are also $10 and $6 coupons for this on the ad perks video values. One of my Rite Aids let me combine those (as long as the Rite aid logo is on it they said I could combine it) with a manufacture coupon, which should make these nearly free! Combine with other stuff and Use the $5 off $20 purchase and you may be in for a GREAT deal!!!

Trisha May 24, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I guess the $10 and $6 coupons are no longer available.

I sure can’t find them.

Bummer.

Kathie December 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Neither can I. Did get a $4.00 coupon.

Kathie December 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I too, could not get a $10.00 or $6.00 coupon for Prevacid. Did get a $4.00 one.

anne guffey July 24, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Why do they offer coupons when you can not find them? Also, if you find a web site you have to go through a long list of questions which is crazy.

Donna August 29, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I also couldn’t find the 6 or 10 dollar coupons no where. I see this all the time on pages and never ever get them. Sure I got the 3 dollar coupon but that one I get every month. I hate when they put you can save 6 or 10 dollar coupons but no one can find them anywhere. It’s so frustrating. I use these every month and could really use a savings of 6 or 10 every now and then. But don’t expect to find them they are not out there!!!!!

Charlene August 29, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Donna this was posted in 2010. You might be less frustrated if you check the dates on things before getting upset :). Coupons don’t last for years at a time.

JC November 6, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I am facing the same problem as Donna. I see the search engine advertising the coupon is for 2014 and when I click the link I get this page for 2010 coupon or a “page cannot be displayed error.” I can’t even get to the $3 coupon. Reading dates is NOT the problem. It is false advertising through search engines.