Feb
2010

New Prevacid Rebate

02/28/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

prevacid

If you have a Parade magazine in your Sunday paper (mine has Diane Sawyer on the front)- check the back cover.  There is a mail in rebate for a 50% refund on the purchase price of Prevacid.

If you use this product you might also grab the $4 off coupon HERE.

Tabatha February 28, 2010 at 4:35 PM

The ad perk coupon is an MFR coupon NOT an ad perk coupon so you can’t stack it. But using the $5/$20 or the $3/$15 will make for a decent deal along with it! My rebate also said it was for retail price minus the $4 from the coupon.

Chantel March 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Can you do this one if you did the rebate a couple weeks ago? Its the same thing but with different dates.

Tabetha March 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

There were Prevacid coupons in the USA Today mag. also.

Mary Bryant March 2, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Where can I locate a REBATE FORM on the PREVACID….on the back of my Parade…in last Sunday’s Paper with Diane Sawyer on the FRONT…no Rebate Form on the BACk…only the $6 & $10 coupons……

Charlene March 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Then check Coupon Clippers or Ebay to buy one. If you didn’t get the rebate form I don’t know where else you can find it.

Beverly J. Dowding October 28, 2010 at 5:23 PM

I sent in a rebate for Prevacid earlier in the year, but have not received the rebate yet. I bought a bottle of Prevacid in Walmart, and there was a rebate coupon that came with it. I filled out all the information, and mailed it in to the address on the literature…….but I never received the rebate.

The rebate had a $4.00 coupon, which I used, and then I sent in the form for the additional money back, which would have been $20.99.
The total price of the Prevacid was $24.99.

Sincerely,
Beverly J. Dowding

Charlene October 28, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Beverly, Maybe you can contact Prevacid about this? I had an awful time finding any sort of contact for them- but here is something at least:

Takeda San Diego
10410 Science Center Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel: (858) 622-8528
Fax: (858) 550-0526
Email: HR@takedasd.com

Sorry that isn’t much help.