New Ad Perk Coupons for Rite Aid

ra_logo

The new Rite Aid ad perk coupons are available HERE. The ad perk coupons are Rite Aid store coupons that can be used in addition to a manufacturer coupon. Many stores will also allow you to also stack these with a $5/25 Rite Aid coupon for even more savings!

You simply select which coupon you are interested in and then watch the brief video. Once it is finished you enter the code on the screen and you can then access that coupon. As a bonus once you watch a certain number of videos you can also print a $5/20 Rite Aid coupon! The coupons change every month even though they may not have expired. You won’t be able to access old coupons once they have rotated out.

A few highlights this month include:

$1 off Cottonelle

$3 off Renpure (these are BOGO all the time and many of them have try me free rebates attached to the bottle!)

$1 off Johnson’s Baby care items

$1 off Lysol No Touch Hand Soap (I hope we see sales on this!)

And lots more..

Comments

1. admin says

Hi Lynn, I did say it was $5/20 for the ad perk. I see how that can be confusing though- I mentioned the $5/25 because those are readily available almost every week. The $5/20 can be stacked too it just requires watching extra videos.

2. Faye says

Is it possible to send to me a $5/25 coupon? I have not been able to find one.

3. says

I finally just signed up. I started doing the Walgreens deals last week. I am going to do my first Rite Aid shop this week.

4. Charlene says

Yes they will Tracy. You might head up to Drugstore 101 at the top of the blog and read about the Rite Aid coupon policy. It is not a manufacturer coupon after all it is really a store coupon.

5. Pauline Greer says

I also do not see how to get the $5 off of $25 coupon. Can yo tell me how? Thank You.

6. janet says

how do you get the dollar of 20 coupon i do not see can someone help me ?

7. Charlene says

Janet do you mean the $5/20? You can not go back and get last month’s coupons they are gone now. You can go to Riteaid.com and click on video values and see the month of August for coupons. They now have a $5/25 available not a $5/20.

8. ashley says

so i tried doing the adperk watched the 1st video and it said i needed to register, i typed all my info agreed to terms and its saying verfication failed, and didnt take any of my info… is the site down or is there an issue? whats going on HELP!!

9. Linda Ab says

There is no way I can get the coupon and I dont know what ad perks are either. I watched the video and they would not send me anything unless I was registered and had a password. There is no place on here where I can register which I already thought I was registered with Rite Aid
    How does this work cause it sure doesnt work for me only consumes my time. Thanks

10. Linda Ab says

so why didnt my first comment register? I watched the video and I could nto get the couponm cause they say I am not registered. I soo no way to do so. I also doitn know what ad perks arePlease tell in detail what to do with this? Thanks

11. Charlene says

Linda you will need to register for an account first. They can’t put the coupons into your account until you have an account set up. Here is the information that I posted on these coupons:

Let me know what you are still confused about and I will try to help.

12. Linda Ab says

Hope you can read my last comment with my typing errors. I did find the way to register only I cannot get the coupon I want now that I am registered cause before I registered I watched the video and put in the code that appeared on the screen. Is there a way I can still get the coupon I want? Thanks

13. Charlene says

Linda I would suggest calling Rite Aid. I didn’t create the Rite Aid coupon program so I really don’t know how to correct what is happening for you. I am sure they can help you get it sorted out.

14. Linda Ab says

Hi Charlene
    I am trying to get thecoupon I want but it says on the site it says coupon earned but it does not appear for me to print out. If you can help me with this since I am new at it I woudl appreciate it. Thank you.

15. Linda Ab says

Hi Again,
    It seems my comments are crossing over yours. Thanks anyway I will see what happens next time I try to print a coupon I am not going to call them
    Thanks anyway.

16. Lori says

I saved a bunch of perks from last month & of course they showed as saved. I just looked at my acct & they’re not there. I have a feeling that I should have PRINTED them??? Is this correct? Yikes!

17. Barbara H. says

Linda Ab, once you’ve watched the video & submitted the code, go to the My Rewards button at the top, right of the page. Click on it and you’ll see the list of coups available to you for printing. Just select the coups you want to print & hit “print coupons”. Real easy, I promise. Does this help?

18. jene says

there was suppose to be a $4.00 coupon on aveeno shampoo.

I did notsee one….please help

19. Charlene says

I am not sure what to do Jene because I can see the coupon when I click on the ad perk coupons. There is even an image of the bottle of shampoo. Here is precisely what I did:

1. riteaid.com
    2. click on ad perk coupons
    3. click on hair care

it was right there “Save $4 on Aveeno”

20. Donna Hart says

I just finished watching enough ad perk videos to get a $4 off $20 coupon, so I printed it, along with 4 other coupons from adperks. The 4 expire 11/27/10, but …ouch, the $4 off $20 expires today 10/23/10! As it is 9:30 P.M. here, I guess that is a wasted coupon :(

21. Donna says

Thanks, Charlene, I wish I had known, maybe today the date will be changed.

22. Charlene says

Gita I don’t know what you are asking. Once you watch the videos you should have them locked in your account and you can print a total of one per person.

23. Gita says

I selected all the items, and then click on the print – a pop up message appeared with option to print or PDF and was unable to either print or create a PDF

24. Charlene says

Oh Gita you need to download Adobe if you don’t have that. Just Google Adobe Reader and it is a free download that allows you to open pdf documents.

25. Smita Arun says

Printed Stride Gum Coupon(Ad Perk) but can’t find Prell Conditioner Video. Procter and gamble the maker It is not even in the list of June Perks. I personally love Single Check rebates more than Up Reward. Sad :(

26. Smita Arun says

Oops forgot to say a huge thank you for the Postings. I do some Couponing independently but your Blog really helps in getting more items than I can figure out on my own. :)

27. Amy B. says

There is a Prell…but thats in the new Ad perk..the link above takes u to the video values…also…I dont see no total purchase coupons at all…Im confused????

28. Charlene says

Amy I don’t understand what you are asking. The Prell coupon can be found at adperk.com.

29. Amy B. says

Above u said to goto riteaid.com and click on adperk coupons, but I dont c that link either…do I log in first, where is that located?

30. Charlene says

Amy this post is from February of 2010. None of these coupons are available any longer. They change monthly. You can look at the large blue box on the left side to see when things have been posted.

31. Amy B. says

WoW, i was wondering about the dates, but this was sent to my inbox for some reason…and I havent even been subscribed to ur newsletter that long to have been subscribed to these comments…i’ll make sure i unsubscribe to these comments…lol

32. Becky W. says

Just received a denial for the Renpure rebate today. They said that they were unable to issue a rebate because of rite aid discount:( This was the Renpure deal several weeks ago.

Trackbacks