Feb
2010

New Ad Perk Coupons for Rite Aid

02/01/2010. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

ra_logo

The new Rite Aid ad perk coupons are available HERE. The ad perk coupons are Rite Aid store coupons that can be used in addition to a manufacturer coupon. Many stores will also allow you to also stack these with a $5/25 Rite Aid coupon for even more savings!

You simply select which coupon you are interested in and then watch the brief video. Once it is finished you enter the code on the screen and you can then access that coupon. As a bonus once you watch a certain number of videos you can also print a $5/20 Rite Aid coupon! The coupons change every month even though they may not have expired. You won’t be able to access old coupons once they have rotated out.

A few highlights this month include:

$1 off Cottonelle

$3 off Renpure (these are BOGO all the time and many of them have try me free rebates attached to the bottle!)

$1 off Johnson’s Baby care items

$1 off Lysol No Touch Hand Soap (I hope we see sales on this!)

And lots more..

Lynn February 2, 2010 at 11:10 AM

I think the RA adperk is 5/20 rather than 5/25

admin February 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Hi Lynn, I did say it was $5/20 for the ad perk. I see how that can be confusing though- I mentioned the $5/25 because those are readily available almost every week. The $5/20 can be stacked too it just requires watching extra videos.

Faye February 10, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Is it possible to send to me a $5/25 coupon? I have not been able to find one.

Stefani March 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I finally just signed up. I started doing the Walgreens deals last week. I am going to do my first Rite Aid shop this week.

Bethany March 16, 2010 at 6:41 PM

I cannot find the visine ad perk! is it gone already?

Charlene March 16, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I am sorry Bethany that is a mistake. It is actually an in ad coupon not ad perk.

Charlene March 21, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Yes they will Tracy. You might head up to Drugstore 101 at the top of the blog and read about the Rite Aid coupon policy. It is not a manufacturer coupon after all it is really a store coupon.

Pauline Greer May 1, 2010 at 5:21 PM

I also do not see how to get the $5 off of $25 coupon. Can yo tell me how? Thank You.

janet July 27, 2010 at 8:14 AM

how do you get the dollar of 20 coupon i do not see can someone help me ?

Charlene July 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Janet do you mean the $5/20? You can not go back and get last month’s coupons they are gone now. You can go to Riteaid.com and click on video values and see the month of August for coupons. They now have a $5/25 available not a $5/20.

ashley September 4, 2010 at 12:25 PM

so i tried doing the adperk watched the 1st video and it said i needed to register, i typed all my info agreed to terms and its saying verfication failed, and didnt take any of my info… is the site down or is there an issue? whats going on HELP!!

Linda Ab September 20, 2010 at 3:57 PM

There is no way I can get the coupon and I dont know what ad perks are either. I watched the video and they would not send me anything unless I was registered and had a password. There is no place on here where I can register which I already thought I was registered with Rite Aid
How does this work cause it sure doesnt work for me only consumes my time. Thanks

Linda Ab September 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM

so why didnt my first comment register? I watched the video and I could nto get the couponm cause they say I am not registered. I soo no way to do so. I also doitn know what ad perks arePlease tell in detail what to do with this? Thanks

Charlene September 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Linda you will need to register for an account first. They can’t put the coupons into your account until you have an account set up. Here is the information that I posted on these coupons:

Let me know what you are still confused about and I will try to help.

Linda Ab September 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Hope you can read my last comment with my typing errors. I did find the way to register only I cannot get the coupon I want now that I am registered cause before I registered I watched the video and put in the code that appeared on the screen. Is there a way I can still get the coupon I want? Thanks

Charlene September 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Linda I would suggest calling Rite Aid. I didn’t create the Rite Aid coupon program so I really don’t know how to correct what is happening for you. I am sure they can help you get it sorted out.

Linda Ab September 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Hi Charlene
I am trying to get thecoupon I want but it says on the site it says coupon earned but it does not appear for me to print out. If you can help me with this since I am new at it I woudl appreciate it. Thank you.

Linda Ab September 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Hi Again,
It seems my comments are crossing over yours. Thanks anyway I will see what happens next time I try to print a coupon I am not going to call them
Thanks anyway.

Lori October 17, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I saved a bunch of perks from last month & of course they showed as saved. I just looked at my acct & they’re not there. I have a feeling that I should have PRINTED them??? Is this correct? Yikes!

Barbara H. October 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Linda Ab, once you’ve watched the video & submitted the code, go to the My Rewards button at the top, right of the page. Click on it and you’ll see the list of coups available to you for printing. Just select the coups you want to print & hit “print coupons”. Real easy, I promise. Does this help?

jene October 20, 2010 at 4:01 PM

there was suppose to be a $4.00 coupon on aveeno shampoo.

I did notsee one….please help

Charlene October 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I am not sure what to do Jene because I can see the coupon when I click on the ad perk coupons. There is even an image of the bottle of shampoo. Here is precisely what I did:

1. riteaid.com
2. click on ad perk coupons
3. click on hair care

it was right there “Save $4 on Aveeno”

Donna Hart October 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I just finished watching enough ad perk videos to get a $4 off $20 coupon, so I printed it, along with 4 other coupons from adperks. The 4 expire 11/27/10, but …ouch, the $4 off $20 expires today 10/23/10! As it is 9:30 P.M. here, I guess that is a wasted coupon :(

Charlene October 23, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Oh that stinks! I am sorry that you wasted your time Donna :(

Donna October 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Thanks, Charlene, I wish I had known, maybe today the date will be changed.

Gita January 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Cannot print the list to PDF please help.

Charlene January 8, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Gita I don’t know what you are asking. Once you watch the videos you should have them locked in your account and you can print a total of one per person.

Gita January 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM

I selected all the items, and then click on the print – a pop up message appeared with option to print or PDF and was unable to either print or create a PDF

Charlene January 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Oh Gita you need to download Adobe if you don’t have that. Just Google Adobe Reader and it is a free download that allows you to open pdf documents.

Sabu May 12, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Thanks for the post :)

crysis 2 problems May 18, 2011 at 5:01 PM

This is a good write-up. I am so grateful the web still has excellent material.

Smita Arun June 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Printed Stride Gum Coupon(Ad Perk) but can’t find Prell Conditioner Video. Procter and gamble the maker It is not even in the list of June Perks. I personally love Single Check rebates more than Up Reward. Sad :(

Smita Arun June 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Oops forgot to say a huge thank you for the Postings. I do some Couponing independently but your Blog really helps in getting more items than I can figure out on my own. :)

Charlene June 18, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I don’t see it either. Maybe Mindi just made a mistake.

Amy B. June 19, 2011 at 4:54 PM

There is a Prell…but thats in the new Ad perk..the link above takes u to the video values…also…I dont see no total purchase coupons at all…Im confused????

Charlene June 19, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Amy I don’t understand what you are asking. The Prell coupon can be found at adperk.com.

Amy B. June 20, 2011 at 2:52 AM

I cant find any total purchase coupons? The 5/$20???

Amy B. June 20, 2011 at 2:56 AM

Above u said to goto riteaid.com and click on adperk coupons, but I dont c that link either…do I log in first, where is that located?

Charlene June 20, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Charlene June 20, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Amy this post is from February of 2010. None of these coupons are available any longer. They change monthly. You can look at the large blue box on the left side to see when things have been posted.

Amy B. June 20, 2011 at 8:04 AM

WoW, i was wondering about the dates, but this was sent to my inbox for some reason…and I havent even been subscribed to ur newsletter that long to have been subscribed to these comments…i’ll make sure i unsubscribe to these comments…lol

Becky W. June 25, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Just received a denial for the Renpure rebate today. They said that they were unable to issue a rebate because of rite aid discount:( This was the Renpure deal several weeks ago.