Nov
2009

More FREE Photo Cards (totally free)

11/14/2009. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

see here2

Remember the FREE photo card offer I told you about HERE?  Well I have another one!!  Yeah!!  I just went through the entire process and it made the order completely free- no shipping.  For those of you that already did the first offer try this and see if it works for you too!

Just click HERE and register or log in.  Then select your photo cards and customize them.  Add 50 to your cart and enter promo code: newbaby at checkout.

This took my total down to 0 for 50 photo cards with envelopes!  How great is that?  Now I believe this is 50 per person (or email) so if you have multiple people in your household you should be able to create accounts for each and still get the offer.

Be sure to get your free mailing labels HERE as well!

Thanks so much to rockstar reader Lillie for finding this new code!

If you HAVEN’T ordered cards try code freebies4mom-1109 FIRST to be certain you get them.  You can try newbaby but I am not 100% sure that code is being honored!

Cali November 14, 2009 at 6:18 PM

When does the newbaby code expire?

Mandy November 14, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Yay!!! It worked for me. How cool is that? Thank you :)

Jen E. November 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Just in time for Christmas cards…. you rock!!!

rachael November 14, 2009 at 8:24 PM

do you know when the newbaby code expires? i would like to do a birth announcement type for our new baby to come on wed!

admin November 14, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Well this was officially picked up by one of the big blogs which means every blogger in the world will have that code up by Monday. I have no idea how long it will last but I would probably try to get your orders in as soon as you can. Hopefully it will run through the end of the month but with the attention this will bring I really can’t say.

rachael November 14, 2009 at 9:55 PM

I did email customer service on to when this newbaby code expires and she ssaid that it goes until 11/30/2009! that is awesome news and i will be able to ge tthe birth announcements!

admin November 14, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Ok good job Rachael- now hopefully the baby is on time!

rachael November 15, 2009 at 7:45 AM

oh he will be on time, i am being induced wed. morning at 6am! no doubt that his grand entrance wont be that day whihc is awesome!aotally taking advantage of al these freebies like this and the ornaments! woo hoo!!

Alison Armstrong November 15, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Thanks so much! I am having a baby in the next week. Hopefully I can get this done in time before 11/30 to get free birth announcements! THanks!!

NICOLE November 16, 2009 at 12:03 AM

I ALREADY GOT MY FIRST SET OF 50 PHOTO CARDS IN THE MAIL THE OTHER DAY! THE PHOTO CARDS CAME OUT REALLY GOOD!!! I WAS SO HAPPY WITH THEM! I ALSO ORDERED 50 MORE USING THIS NEW CODE. CAN’T WAIT TO GET THOSE!!! I ALSO ORDERED THE ADDRESS LABELS (YOU GET A 140 FOR FREE) I JUST PAID A SMALL S&H CHARGE OF $3.01…I LOVE THESE DEALS, THEY JUST KEEP COMING! THANKS ;)