Oct
2009

CVS Advisory Panel

10/21/2009. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure Policy.

CVS logo

CVS has a program called the Advisory Panel.  You can register for it HERE by filling out a quick online form.  It serves as a virtual focus group for CVS and you will possibly be selected to participate in a study.  CVS will compensate you for your time in ECBs!

I am a member of this program and I was emailed and asked to participate in a study.  CVS then gives you an appointed day and will send you the survey via email.  Once you complete the survey( just offering your opinions), you can then print the assigned ECBs.

I did a study comparing drug store circulars and just gave my overall impression of the CVS weekly ad versus a different store.  I got the study on the appointed day and it took approximately 10 minutes to complete.  I submitted online and was able to print $10 in ECB right after that!

This is a program that is worth the time to register for!

summer March 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM

hey. just wanted to let you know this page has changed to:

Mary May 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM

So exciting. Filled out a survey for reusable bags, which I think are so important. Got 10 ECBs! Thanks so much.

Rochelle June 29, 2010 at 8:15 PM

This is awesome! I love the idea of getting even more free stuff fro the drugstores! Thanks so much!

Stephanie April 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I am excited about the CVS Advisor Panel, just signed up. Thanks for sharing the info.

Karen June 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Thanks for the info! I signed up this week and just got an invitation to make $10 this Sunday by comparing their circular with Walgreens. This should be fun! :)

Carolyn October 2, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Why would you advertse a product as a buy one get one free and not stock up on the product? This to me is a scam. This happens every time and the store personel say they only carry a certain amount of each product and do not stock up for a sale ,how can you advertise buy one get one free like spam etc. and not have enough for customers,everybody loves buy one get one free no limit. Thank-you Carolyn Hicks

Charlene October 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Carolyn,

I am not affiliated with CVS so you might want to direct your concerns to them directly: